1. Page Layout Guideline for A4 (21 cm x 29,7 cm) paper size: Top – 3 cm, Bottom – 3 cm, Left – 3 cm, Right – 3 cm.
2. Length for the abstract – minimum 250 words, maximum 500 words including up to five keywords/key phrases and acknowledgements (if required).
3. Abstract should be Times New Roman typeface, single-spaced and should include:
ii. author/s name/s and information (organization, city, country, e-mail address of the corresponding author)
iii. keywords/key phrases (max five);
v. acknowledgements (if required);
vi. references (if there is reference to the source/sources in the text)
4. The title of the abstract – 12 point size, Upper case, style Bold, Centered.
5. Author’s names – 10 point size, Upper and lower case, style Bold, Centered
6. Information about the author(s) – 10 point size, Upper and lower case, style Italic, Centered
7. Abstract text – 11 point, single-spaced, Justified.
8. Keywords – 10 point size, style Normal, Justified.
9. References in the text should be indicated by a number in square brackets, e.g. . They should be numbered in the order cited in the manuscript and presented as follows: author, title, journal, volume and issue number, year, inclusive pages.
10. Posters should have the following dimentions: 70 x 90 cm
Please, send your abstracts to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Dear participants, please note that the duration of the plenary lectures should be no more than 20 minutes, and of the oral presentations - no more than 10 minutes.
The operational language of the Congress is English.